BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
this is ok. i am not big fan of clay masks but i alawys buy this in summer time time because my skin is dry to normal but in winter my skin is dry so i don't use this in winter time because this makes my too dry in winter. but i love this in summer time.
Kayla O.
Love this product! I use it once every one to two weeks always keeps my skin looking good! Defiantly met my expectations! First ever got it about 7 months ago! And always continue to buy it again and again. I would recommend everyone giving it a try!
Erika E.
Tacoma, WA
This is such an amazing clay mask and it's so affordable as well! Made my skin so soft and matte. I did see a difference in my pores and I would recommend it to anyone. I bought this from Walmart and from ulta. Yes I would buy this again
Sophia C.
Spring, TX
I don’t feel like this mask works any miracles, but it’s an inexpensive way to feel glam and like you’re treating yourself. I don’t feel like it’s that drying for a clay mask. My skin felt soft afterwards, but it didn’t magically rid of my pimples.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Best clay mask ive ever used. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It helps clear my pores. It smells like clay bit when its on my face i cant even smell it
Melissa A.
Great price but for whatever reason this mask seriously burns my eyes when it’s on. I keep it away from my eyes but no matter how far it is it still burns. I also didn’t see a difference in my skin when I would use this. The texture is good though
Janely R.
Porterville , CA
This mask has helped my problem skin. It detox my skin from all I put it throw from make up and dirt in the air that gets stuck in my pores. You can find this at Walmart and it's inexpensive. This is a product that I have accesses to at all times.
Damaris G.
It’s calming and cleaning but it doesn’t help with my acne I brought this in the beauty supply store by my house. It is very gents and affordable. You get a lot of product. I probably will not buy again I would like something from a better brand.
Emily L.
Franklin Sq, NY
this face mask is one of my favorites. i purchased it a target near me. i’ve had it for so long and for such a big bottle the price is so good. the smell is nice but not too strong. i recommend this to normal/combo skin. i really enjoy this mask!
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized! Doesn’t burn at all, very gentle on my skin. Very affordable as well And can often be found on sale for even cheaper at Meijer. Freeman is my favorite affordable skin care line
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?