BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Amy S.
Nicholasville, KY, KY
I have used this mask off and on for years. I love the feeling of putting on some cute, comfy, cozy pajamas and really pampering yourself with an at home spa night. I have combination skin. It does seem to deep clean and purify my skin. Also, there is just something that makes you feel super fancy about wearing a mud mask. This product is a steal for the affordable price tag. I have used luxury expensive products and not seen the results I have seen from this product.
sara t.
I used it often during break out periods, but I never noticed a huge difference with my skin, i think it was mostly just mental, maybe some decrease in redness, but still a nice treat yourself product
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
I have used up this entire tube of face mask. I really like it for making my skin feel clean and soft, however I am only giving it 3 stars because I have acne prone skin and this mask is a bit too mild for me. It doesn't really help with my acne or oiliness. I was happy to finish off the tube because applying a nice face mask while having a tea at night is one of my favorite things to do, but I will be looking for something that can help with my breakouts next time.
Chrissy H.
Nanaimo
Love this face mask. I have tried lots of different kinds and this one is amazing. Leaves skin so soft and smooth. Use this one all the time, great way to relax in a bath.
Rafeef M.
ooooooooooh my god im totally in love with it it worth every single penny it give the skin the moist it need and very hydrating the skin and gives very smooth feeling
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This is a pretty good face mask. I use to buy the indivisible packages of it and then decided to buy the full size bottle. I love how it feels on my skin before it dries. Lol it gets really hard and itchy once it dries, but it does leave my face feeling refreshed and smooth. I use this once a week.
meera n.
I always look forward to using this mask, it leaves my skin very soft and smooth. Especially before applying makeup. It usually gets rid of a lot of skin "texture" (small bumps).
khushi m.
can never get enough of this face mask !! fork he scent, to the after touch of it ! all a 10/10 !! leaves your skin feeling moisturised and newer than ever, it leaves it soft and smooth !! love it
Mary H.
Went on nice and even, my skin felt nice and smooth after I washed it off.  Did not make my skin break out.  Loved the feeling afterwards.  I would recommend this to everyone.
Michaela P.
Johannesburg
This product leaves the face feeling fresh and renewed. It's gentle on the skin and leave sa rejuvenating feel. I will definitely be using it soon . It is very effective
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.