BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
I loveee this mask. It is super hydrating so I typically get the most use of of this in the winter when my skin is feeling really parched. It is a great product and you can’t beat it for the price. You get so many uses out of this giant tube. I highly recommend!
Michelle B.
Silver Springs
It was an alright mask. Didn’t do much for my oily combination skin. Was very gentle for sensitive skin. Packaging was very nice. Could be larger. Good amount of product for the price. Not expensive. I would recommend this product for people with normal skin.
Emilee
My skin is sensitive and acne prone and this seemed to help me out with inflammation. It’s gentle, calming, and makes my skin feel clean. I bought it at walmart and it was at a good price point. I’d recommend it to others with acne.
Emily L.
caruthersville
Using this mask, I didn’t really see any change in my skin. I purchased at my local Target. I used this mask a couple of times, and I wasn’t very impressed. It isn’t pricey but i wish it performed better. It’s not horrible, but I do not recommend this product.
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
This is a great product! It smells awesome! It's effective for me, but that don't mean it will be for you. I do not use this very often because I love the masks that I peel off better. I'd recommend but I'll tell them it may or may not work effective for you.
April K.
Very gentle clay mask. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin but didn't really see the results I was looking for. It didn't dry my skin out, but it didn't really do much to clear or minimize my pores. I would try it again but I'd like to explore other brands first
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I’m not really one for masks that you apply with fingers. This one was pleasantly surprising cuz it didn’t dry my face out afterwards,which most of this nature do. It felt like it pulled impurities out but not to the drying effect. I will keep trying this brand in the future.
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mask!! I have oily skin and this mask totally neutralizes it. It also diminished the appearance of my pores and made my skin feel tight - but not in a dry constricting way. For a very inexpensive mask you can find at a drug store, it's amazing!
Meridan S.
saltillo
This was a great mask! I love the scent and how easily it goes on. The bottle is so convenient l, you can just squeeze it out. It was effective and I bought it at Walmart!
Gillian B.
This product was amazing at first! It made my skin feel smooth as well as help reduce the oil & shine from my face. But recently when I put it on, I automatically got more acne right after I removed the mask. Ever since then I’ve been scared to give it another try.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.