BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly B.
Bilambil Heights, WY
This mask definitely helped clear up black heads without stripping my skin. My skin felt soft and clean afterwards. This facemask worked well for the price I paid. I would say it is of good value and definitely recommend this product.
Ashleigh L.
Welland, ON
I use this mask and a few others from Freeman regularly. I bought it at Wal-Mart for a great price. It is very easy to use, has a nice fresh scent and left my face very smooth and clean feeling! I will continue to use Freeman masks.
Sarah P.
Edmonton
Goes on smooth and creamy, a little hard to wash off but that's to be expected with a clay type mask. I don't use this anymore because I didn't notice any improvement in my skin so if there's no benefit to me I don't continue using!
Samantha B.
I never run out of this face mask. It's one of the best I've tried. TBH anything by Freeman's is really good. I'm yet to try a product from them that I didn't love. As far as I know it's loved by everyone even men rave about their products
Siranus H.
bucharest
This cleans My face and makes it soft. You just apply it and let it dry a couple of minutes after you rinse with water . After using this a can SEE less blackheads on My nose so it deffinitly cleans My face . A Good drugstore clay mask , recommend it !
Sheila S.
Vancouver
I think I had an allergic reaction to this product. While my skin liked it, i found the product heaving scented which really irritated my eyes. Simple and effecting packaging and good price point, but will not re-purchase.
Aida B.
I use this product for years now and it's good that you can buy it from any drugstore. Right after I apply it it burns out my eyes but it goes away so fast. It cleanses an tightens my face pores and I never had an allergic reaction to it. Totally recommend it.
Nathaly O.
This face mask replenishes moisture in the skin, It helped me with redness and dryness, my skin felt soft, supple and hydrated after just one use. It does everything it says it will. definitely i will use again.
Nora A.
This mask is great! My skin felt nice and soft after using it! I got it at Walmart for $5 and it has a lot of product compared to other masks with less product and higher prices. Freeman has a lot of amazing masks and I will definitely be repurchasing once mine's done. Only difficult part was the removal, which took some time but the result was great.
Jackie C.
Vancouver
I really do enjoy this product, especially because of it's great value, i purchases this at walmart, im sure you can buy this at any drugstore, i was efrective in the way that it made my skin feel fresher after and that it cleaned and tightened my skin as it is a clay mask.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?