BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natasha W.
Melbourne
This is an absolutly amazing product that met my expectations highly. This product retails at an affordable price which is great for many of you who don't have a lot of money, this product was shown to be really affective on my skin and I would definitely buy it again as it worked wonders on my skin!!
Steph P.
St john, NL
I have used this in the past and I really enjoy this as a clay mask. Clay masks are one of my favorite types of masks to use and this one combines all the things I love about a clay mask with avocado another great ingredient for your skin. I like how light and fresh my skin feels after use!
Shaee T.
My skin has been so dry lately with the Summer Months. I have a job that is very demanding and I have little time for bathroom breaks so I haven't been hydrating as I should. I bought this product at Walmart for 4 dollars CAD and its been working wonders on my dry skin. Decent price and amazing product.
Cher W.
I bought this product at Walmart for four dollars Canadian. My skin tends to be very oily in my t-zone and dry every where else on my face. I love how hydrating this mask is, when I remove it my skin feels very soft and moisturized. For the price and how effective the product is, I recommend this.
Brooke H.
Wouldn’t say this product was amazing but wouldn’t say it was terrible. I love the colour of the mask it’s super fun and the smell is great. The formula itself is creamy and moisturising for me personally with my combo skin it didn’t do wonders for my skin but I still use it for a fun treat
Kelsey P.
London
I read a few reviews online and I figured this item was inexpensive so why not give it a try? It doesn't INSTANTLY clear my breakouts but it does soothe my skin and help tame ones I'm already dealing with. It doesn't irritate it or dry it out and it does make my skin very soft and clean.
Eva D.
Burnaby, BC
I love these masks! I use them and my 13yo son uses them as well (you didn’t hear from me) and it leaves your face super clean and soft! And you can totally see the difference! I went and bought a few other ones of the same brand and I think I’ll continue to keep buying from this brand!
Brittany R.
KINGSTON, ON
I love this mask! It smells good and it feel so cool and calming on my face. I love using it after a long stressful week, it makes my skin feel so soft and clean. It's such a good value and there's so much in the tube- it takes me forever to use it all. I would definitely buy it again.
zaib n.
lahore
its an amazing clayman beauty product it is so grwat for the skin and im a repeated user of this product as i love the result of this priduct it is fairly priced as  it is gentle on skin and leaves the skin soft and i think it is grwat for the skin it needs no improvement
Kayla M.
Winnipeg, MB
I do really like this but I’m not sure if it’s breaking me out or not, I have such sensitive and acne prone skin, I don’t kno what’s good for me anymore. But I love how it makes your skin feelin so soft & smooth.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?