BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ismell C.
I looooove face maks that gets harder when it dries!! Ohh, the best part is that I order 4 freeman face mask for a under 25$ in amazon so its totally affordable.
member-2a940
Excellent mask for normal to oily skin at great price! My go to for weekly use to keep my skin healthy, refreshed, and free of blemishes. I've tried many more expensive masks but keep coming back to this one.
susie m.
Kelowna, BC
I have been using Freeman facemask’s since i was little. It does the job! My skin is left feeling fresh and clean after with smaller looking pours and pimples. The tube is super easy to work with, but the lid does seem to break whenever I buy a new tube.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Sophie K.
The Avocado & Oatmeal mask - it went on super thick. I figured I'd throw a sandwich together while I waited for it to dry, but by the time I had figured out the perfect ratio of peanut butter to grape jelly, this mask had dried and hardened so much I couldn't even open my mouth. Almost want to delete a star for it making my stomach growl, but that could be my fault for waiting til 3pm for breakfast. Aaaanyway - when I rinsed it off, my face was super smooth, kinda flushed (which went away after ten minutes) and yeah.. In love with it. Just eat before using if you're hungry.
Ghofra N.
I've had this bottle for the longest time. It seems to last a long time. Ive tried many masks in the past.  Some were good, some were bad, some left my face dry and cracked, so I am familiar with a good mask.
San R.
I have been using this clay mask for more than 20 years. And it's amazing to know that it's still being produced by the company. So let's get to the main topic. It's really helpful for someone who lives in a place full of humidity like me (I am from Pakistan). It cleans your pores and refreshes your face. It's great for times when you are in a hurry for a facial and don't want an expensive facial by a salon. I have used it in the most warmest of the weather and trust me, it helps!!! It's so nice and cool to feel and there is a whole variety of types to choose from. I have been using only two of them, and I love them!!
Aimee M.
Richmond, BC
Love this mask which deep cleans and purifies my pores! Definitely clears my skin after using it and I love that it also leaves my skin moisturized and smooth. I use oatmeal on its own to gently exfoliate my face and so discovering this product and that it is paired with avocado is a win! This is definitely a spa day essential for me along with the Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask also from Freeman.
Maja F.
I love this product! it is super hydrating and goes on really smooth and effortlessly onto my skin. I love how moisturizing and smooth it makes my skin feel, not to mention the packaging is super vibrant and it just looks refreshing. My favourite part about this product is how affordable it is and how you get so much product for the price you are paying. overall i really enjoy using this product and many other face mask form the "Freeman feeling beautiful" line.
Rosalba M.
This mask is not for me. I wanted to love it but my skin is way to sensitive for this. Even if I just use it for a few minutes, is too aggressive with my skin. The other thing I didn't like is that I thought this would include just clean ingredients, but this contains a formaldehyde liberator, ingredients that I try to avoid.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.