BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Sheila S.
Vancouver
I think I had an allergic reaction to this product. While my skin liked it, i found the product heaving scented which really irritated my eyes. Simple and effecting packaging and good price point, but will not re-purchase.
Jackie C.
Vancouver
I really do enjoy this product, especially because of it's great value, i purchases this at walmart, im sure you can buy this at any drugstore, i was efrective in the way that it made my skin feel fresher after and that it cleaned and tightened my skin as it is a clay mask.
Nathaly O.
This face mask replenishes moisture in the skin, It helped me with redness and dryness, my skin felt soft, supple and hydrated after just one use. It does everything it says it will. definitely i will use again.
Aida B.
I use this product for years now and it's good that you can buy it from any drugstore. Right after I apply it it burns out my eyes but it goes away so fast. It cleanses an tightens my face pores and I never had an allergic reaction to it. Totally recommend it.
Nora A.
This mask is great! My skin felt nice and soft after using it! I got it at Walmart for $5 and it has a lot of product compared to other masks with less product and higher prices. Freeman has a lot of amazing masks and I will definitely be repurchasing once mine's done. Only difficult part was the removal, which took some time but the result was great.
Suzanne H.
Torbay, NL
This smelled ok. I did get a break out after. My skin felt great at first. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin like mine. It would probably be great for someone less sensitive. The price is great too!
Alia A.
It keeps my pores tight and my face felt smooth after using it. A die hard fan since I was in high school and till now it is still one of my favorite mask to use. Never disappoint me and works wonder after using it.
Shimaa S.
alexandria, alexandria
Imagine the clay masks of old, mixed with a mashed avocado: This goes on cool and silky, dries in minutes to a chalky finish, and then washes off easily, no scrubbing required. It smells fresh and crisp, like your face is paying a visit to a salad bar.
Kimberley T.
Emmercompascuum
It feels nice on the skin, doesn't irritate. It makes my skin soft but doesn't really do anything else. The packaging looks great. I bought it from a local drugstore. If you just want a soft skin I would recommend.
Maz J.
Birmingham , ['', '', '']
I love this mask and it's a staple in my skincare routine. It helps with blemishes and is a nice treat at the end of a busy week. The best thing about it is that it's such good quality yet so affordable!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?