BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marriele B.
This mask is amazing and makes my skin feeling so soft! I just love how their products are so affordable. And I’m usually one to get a lot of allergic reactions with products but this product didn’t fail me!! Would definitely recommend.
Baylie B.
Winnipeg, MB
I love everything about this face mask. It’s affordable, it smells so good, and I did see visage improvements in my skin when I used it. I love all the freeman masks because of their affordability and effectiveness and will continue to use them!
Fieza B.
Its a good product. Gives my skin a clean and fresh feeling. Bought this from my local imported product store. Budget friendly.
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Kamila V.
Syracuse
It’s smell great, it’s better applied with a brush so it gets distributed better. I don’t really see much difference than any other clay mask but it doesn’t irritate skin as harshly as some other ones.
Lea Z.
I love the Freeman's Feeling Beautiful line!! It's incredibly affordable for the amount of product you get and the results are great! This mask is really tightening and helps with my enlarged pores.
‘Uta F.
I love this product! From just one use my skin was glowing, my blemishes has lessen & the redness on my face had diminished. The scent was a bit off putting but other than that I actually love this mask
Amanda L.
norrköping
THIS IS AMAZING. It cleans My skin soo Good and i love all of freemans masks. It moisturizes so Nice and i can feel it working. The Price is soooooo Good too. I would really recommend buying this !!!!
Victoria R.
Surrey, BC
This is my all time favourite mask. It’s helps so much with breakouts and redness. Plus you get SO MUCH product for such a cheap price. This is an extremely underrated brand.
Jessica S.
Quebec, QC
This is a great mask. It sucks out the gunk from my pores while actually hydrating my skin at the same time. Which such an inexpensive brand, you definitely cannot go wrong.
Sophia B.
Picked this formula up because I thought avocado + clay would be soothing, or at least not too harsh. Despite this I ended up with a prolonged burning sensation and a fresh breakout.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?