BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Gabriella T.
Texas
I love this product . it leaves a soft touch on my skin and makesmy face look rejuvenated . It’s very effective and at a great price . One of my favorite face masks out there
Charlea M.
Caro
This is a mask that I use when I am having a really bad break out. This really cleans out my pores. However, this definitely isn’t for sensitive skin. I have normal to combo skin and it bothers mine when I am on he dryer side. So I don’t recommend this to dry skin either. However, it does clean out my pore very well and leaves my face feeling quite refreshed once it is washed off. It does help for sure on my oily days. I 10/10 recommend to those with oily skin.
phoenix a.
Princeton, NJ
this used to work extremely well for me though i repurchased recently and when i used it it burned my skin and left a red mark on my cheek. it was probably a factory error but has made me hesitant to repurchase.
Cheryl E.
San Diego
One of my all-time FAVES! It smells amazing and washes off easily. I don’t keep it on for more than ten minutes at a time. I’ve definitely scared my three year-old son a few times by wearing this mask. I also love how it’s affordable.
Amanda B.
Not a favorite. Clay masks can be harsh on my face since I have sensitive skin. I have to use a little bit of it.
J K.
Had a girls night and did some mask mix and marching! This worked great under my eyes on my dark circles! Fun way to kick the look of exhaustion.
Monique D.
Fort Lauderdale
This mask dries really fast and it works wonders. I left it on for 20 minutes and my skin is very soft and smooth. Hands down best mask I've used.
Danielle F.
San Antonio
I love this mask! I try and use it three times a week after a good wash, followed by moisturizer. It helps calm my redness. The only down side is that the clay mask takes a while to wash off and is very thick.
Celine L.
Laramie
Love this product! I found it really helps combat the blotchy redness in my face! After using the mask almost or all redness is pretty much gone by the next day. I would highly recommend this product for anyone!
Alex R.
Newburgh
This face mask works good for the price that it is! It’s tingly and cooling at first, but it doesn’t burn at all. I noticed my pimples going away after using this product continuously, but sometimes it would leave my skin red and irritated.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.