BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Khadija K.
Enmore
I didn't really notice any improvement. Kinda broke me out here and there. Product is said to have intial purge at first but some people didn't had the intial purge.
Pamela C.
My perfect duo, i put it one day a week , and let my face freshh, detoxing, and smooth, i buy it through amazon, and the prices is better, won't harsh, is gentle.
Paula G.
Barcelona, Spain
Freeman has my all-time favorite skincare products mask wise. I can't get enough of them! I love trying new things because they never disappoint, and they certainly didn't with this product. It leaves the face feeling great.
Sara G.
I love this avocado mask. The color its so cute and the scent so relaxing. It keeps my skin balance, I haven't break out after using it and its affordable
Carolina R.
Miami
This mark has the best masks for the skin this mask with avocado and oat is perfect for a mix skin. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
wissal w.
algeria
this product of freeman facial masque clay avocado and oatmeal it is very very very nice mask for face . it is make your face so soft and clean and clear it is a amazing mask i try it and i like this product i wish to you also try this product it is so beautiful.
Sophia H.
This mask was able to effectively calm some surface acne without drying out my skin. While this won't be able to tackle any stubborn spots it's definitely worth looking into for soothing and drawing out impurities.
Samantha N.
Vancouver, BC
I bought this mask at London Drugs when I was just looking to treat myself. I was expecting a soothing yet cleansing mask and this mask is neither. The smell is very very strong and it actually burns my eyes. On my skin, the mask actually burns to the point where I can't handle it (and I am a veteran chemical exfoliator, I can take a tingle) and I have to wash it off. Washing it off left my skin dry, red, and patchy telling me that it stripped the natural layer of oils off my skin which is a huge disappointment. I would not recommend this mask unless your face is as tough as shoe leather and you like it when your eyes feel like they're burning out of your skull. I mean I guess you could buy this mask for a family member you really didn't like or maybe for Barbara from accounting who like snubs you at the water cooler, but besides being used as an instrument of torture I'm not sure what it's good for.
Sarah R.
This is a great product to really deep clean your pores! Its a really thick mask thats feels high end but that actually only cost a couple of bucks! The skin feels refreshed and imperfections are blurred! Really liked it!
Ismell C.
I looooove face maks that gets harder when it dries!! Ohh, the best part is that I order 4 freeman face mask for a under 25$ in amazon so its totally affordable.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?