BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melanie P.
LaGrange
This face mask is so easy and shows immediate results. The mask only takes 5-10 minutes to work and once you take it off your skin feels immediately soft and refreshed. I have very sensitive skin and this product didn't brake me out or give me a rash, just beautifully soft skin.
Salam A.
fremont
Alright let’s talk about this AMAZING face mask!! I used this face mask when I was in high school and it was the best face mask ever!!! I bought this facemask from Walmart & target! This is the only face mask that I use! I will always buy it again becuase it’s amazong!
Haley H.
Lockhart sc
I have acne prone skin and this works amazing on my skin. It’s makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. The pricing is everything 3 dollars for one of the best masks I could ask for. My mom used it before me and when I saw how good her was looking after using it I was sold.
Cali F.
Cadiz
I really love this face mask! It made my skin soft and evened my skin tone. It smells amazing and is totally worth every penny!! Highly affordable and I’d recommend this to anyone!!
Jailenne V.
Avon Park
If you want a fast and soothing clay mask! This is for you! Easy to apply and easy to take off! The outcome is very effective in a way that leaves your face smooth and vibrant! It sure did meet my expectation because the smell wasn’t the only thing that made a very good product!
Ashley S.
Stamford
Nice for a pampering day, but clogs my pores a bit and isn’t very easy to wash off. I bought it at my local Walmart for very cheap but I love their sleek, modern and cute packaging
Ashley N.
San Antonio, TX
This mask is by far my favorite drugstore mask EVER! It's a pore cleansing clay mask and it does an AMAZING job! Every time I use this my skin looks so clean and bright as well as feels soooo soft! I love it, I already finished one whole tube and bought a new one 😳 this is a mask you shouldn't live your life without trying!!!
Oreoluwa A.
Minnesota
This was so beautiful it was cool, it didn't take forever to dry on my face and it was easy to rinse off. It's better to use before you sleep because the mask works better that way
Sydnei B.
Works super well! Love the way my skin feels after I take it off. I’ve only used this a hand full of times but I feel like it’s done a great job. My skin is less oily after using this product. The packaging is okay could be improved by having a different bottle or lid.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Got this since I have heard and read good things about it but this was not for my skin. I am not sure if it's because I am slightly allergic to avocados when I eat them so I am guessin that is the same reason that this irritated my skin as soon as I put it on I had to wash it off.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.