BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Bethany Z.
Wellsboro
I purchased this product at a local drugstore. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth. It did everthing it promised and is one of my go to masks when a need to be refreshed. I overall enjoy this product and it even prompted me to purchase other masks from this brand.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
A staple in my skin care routine! I fell in love with this mask the first time that I used it and haven't found something better since. This is my favorite out of all masks I've tried by Freeman
Starr B.
Fort Bragg
This isn’t one of my favorite masks from Freeman but it isn’t bad. I’ve used this mask quite a few times and it’s consistent with its results. It dries out and calms my breakouts without drying my face too much, although if you have drier skin I would stay away. The price point is great, but it’s kind of hard to find.
Courtney D.
Easton
Freeman is one of my favorite brand of face masks. You can buy it from Ulta, Walmart, Walgreens, Giant or even 5 below! It is affordable and has a lot of product in it. It has a good smell to it and makes your face very clean and smooth. Helps great with acne since it gets right into your pores and helps unclog them.
Najaih M.
philadelphia
If you use a heavy amount then the chemicals will start to make your eyes water really bad. I recommend using a small amount then building it up in a reasonable amount. however, it nourishes my skin and cleans all the dirt off of my face. I like the packaging and how much is in it. I definitely recommend it
Mackenzie A.
I bought this mask off amazon. I love any type of clay mask but this was specifically is one of my favorites. It comes in a nicely packaged squeeze bottle that's easy to use and mess free. Left my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated! I use it once a week now!
Colby T.
Parsippany
I really like this mask because it’s gentle on skin. I use it more for upkeep than for bad breakouts because I find it doesn’t really help clear my skin, but it feels great and leaves me refreshed. I’d recommend if you’re looking for something that will calm your skin.
zulma b.
Friona
Always have been a fan of Freeman masques. Work really well and the smell well is amazing it smells like baby to me .

A few tricks:Dampen your face before applying. This will make the masque slide on much easier as well as allow the masque to go deeper into your pores.
Nicole T.
Whitinsville, MA
I just love these clay masks! I remember trying these over ten years ago there wasn’t much of an affordable selection of masks but I always had to get a new tube! Very refreshing and leaves skin clean and tight feeling. And so absolutely affordable you cannot beat it!
works well and makes your face nice and soft :) takes time to wash off though.. Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
it was definitely worth its price.
i was looking for something to clear my face and it did just that.
would totally buy again! :)
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.