BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Kennedi N.
houston
This face mask treated my skin very well. It was nice and gentle towards my skin. The packaging is nicely done, but it could be better. I’ve only used it once, but I will be using it again.
Linds O.
Louisville, KY
This mask is so great for the price tag!! It completely soothes skin while digging out all the bad stuff. Its a little harsh but it did help with what I needed it to.
Michelle S.
Astoria
Didn’t really notice it doing anything special for my face but it was a good price. I wouldn’t purchase this again. I actually gave it to my sister cause it didn’t do anything for me
jackie h.
Butler, PA
This is in my top three face masks of all time. I absolutely love the scent of this mask and it makes my skin so soft after one use. I use this once a week with a variety of other masks from this collection. They're all a very affordable price and I keep this as a staple in my skin care collection.
Julissa M.
Shelbyville , TN
You guys!! You need to get your hands on this!😍 I love it so so much it really helped to get clear and fresh skin I highly recommend it to anyone out there struggling with acne prone skin
Hannah L.
Kingston
I love masks, but typically lean towards peel off ones. Even though this is the case, I would for sure recommend this for a nice relaxing night with the girls. Love the amount you get too, ones that are in smaller ones don’t always have enough or have too much, but you have to throw if away cause you can’t reseal it. This packaging is the best.
Maria l.
Oakdale , CA
This is a holly grail I really love it , when I first put it on myself eyes started watering because of the strong smell but nothing to worry about , I leave it on for a little bit more than 10 that way it works better , at the end it leave my face super soft and it feels so fresh at the end.
Kasie C.
It’s a great product. It feels really nice on the skin It’s a great product. It feels really nice on the skin It’s a great product. It feels really nice on the skin
Mariko R.
This mask is alright - I feel like it is more performative than anything else. It definitely has that stereotypical bright green spa goop sort of look. It didn't dry down everywhere I applied it and didn't seem to do much - not a huge fan but perhaps repeat application would change that.
Amanda T.
Orlando, FL
This mask is great! It is very inexpensive and gets the job done. I love using this mask 2-3 times a week to give my skin a refreshing clean. I really feel like it pulls all the dirt, makeup, and oil out of my skin. The only con is that it leaves my face very flushed after use, but it will not stop me from keeping this as a staple product.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.