BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
I’m a huge fan of freeman masks, this is a great go to clay mask at a reasonable price point. Great value. Helps detoxify skin while leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Just be sure to moisturize after because it can feel a tiny bit drying on sensitive skin. But not enough to deter me from using and recommending this mask to others
B H.
Florida
The packaging makes application really easy. The formula itself is different and really gel like. It takes an actual 10-15 minutes to dry. This smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling brand new.
Danielle M.
Brick, NJ
These masks are super cheap and the results are great. This clay mask provides great moisture to the skin which is perfect for dryness and skin that needs a boost of life.
Kyla M.
Phoenixville, PA
I love this mask!!!! It feels so cool and refreshing going on. It is a little uncomfortable coming off once it’s dry, but leaves your face super soft. I usually do it after my shower every once in awhile. I bought the bottle I have now about 2 years ago and I still have a lot left! Would definitely recommend!
🌜✨ M.
South Amboy , NJ
It’s clean my face very soft and smooth I will buy it again... My face felt smooth, not irritated, but fresh & clean. I would recommend to all my friends and family because it is a great value...
Kelsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Smells great, and gives you a tranquil feeling. Not crisp feeling like Freeman’s blue mask, but more of a peaceful earthy ambiance to using this mask and it does the job.
Janell C.
Bakersfield
This product smells great and makes my face feel amazing. It feels great applying it and washing it off. I usually only need to use it once a week and it helps keep my acne at rest and helps it not flare up and get worse like it can. I would try the different kinds and completely recommend this to others.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
Love this one. I had won a gift set of Freeman masks a while back from a magazine contest, and I absolutely loved them. I had never used their brand before, but each mask felt so good and smelled amazing. They weren’t harsh on my skin, and my skin felt so soft after using it. I’d definitely recommend it and I’ll be buying another one soon.
Kaya M.
This mask is amaaazing for drying out acne and clearing skin. It’s kind of harsh on the skin though and can be over drying so i use a heavier moisturizer when im done using it. I would definitely recommend it if you have normal, acne prone or oily skin. I wouldn’t really recommend this product if you have dry skin though.
Sarah A.
Greenview
It's a very nice product. Good quality and its smells great. It was very effective my face felt so smooth afterwards. It was very gentle on my skin which can sometimes be sensitive to products. It was a good product and worth the price I would definitely purchase this product again on the future
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?