BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah M.
I use this mask every week as an easy, cheap treat yourself moment. It doesn’t have a huge effect on my skin but it does smell great and make my skin soft! A really good inexpensive option.
Dee P.
This is one of my favorite face masks! It leaves your skin feeling so soft and like the gunk under your skin is really gone. I’ve just about finished my bottle. It does slightly dry your skin but it’s nothing too major!
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
I love Freeman’s masks . They have natural ingredients and leave your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated ! This product can be found in any local Walmart cvs target or even on ulta beauty and amazon for a reasonable price ! This product will not let you down . I would recommend this to anyone looking to shed off some dead skin cells and feel fresh and new !
Kristen B.
Escanaba, MI
This product really dries my face out and leaves me red and itchy for several hours after use. I was really bummed about this because my oily skin needs a good clay mask occasionally and you can’t beat the price. I gave the rest of what was left in my bottle to my sister and she saw similar results. I have had success with other Freeman products though!
Kayla M.
Lewisville, NC
Not my absolute favorite of the freeman masks, but it’s definitely the OG that began my obsession with the brand. I think this one is more for fun than effectiveness. However, it does leave my skin feeling very soft.
Lissa R.
Las vegas, nevada
Freeman has such affordable face masks and they’re amazing. This one is one of my favorite masks from them besides the Manuka honey one. I use this mask whenever I’m noticing breakouts or enlarged and clogged pores and it helps out so much. I also use as an overnight spot treatment on new pimples and by the next day, my pimples have decreased in size.
Brittanee G.
Zeba
I love my Freeman Clay Mask!! I get the Purifying Avocado + Oatmeal to help my face feel nice and smooth and fresh! I am looking forward to trying other Freeman masks as well!! Hooked!!
Charity A.
The Freeman’s Avacado clay mask is a great clay masque for a quickie pore detox. Most clay masks take fifteen to thirty minutes to dry but this one takes ten. Now honestly it’s something you should do two to three times a week because it doesn’t really have noticeable results after the first use. Be sure to exfoliate or steam your face first for best results!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
I actually just bought the one with the avocado on it and my face felt so clean and oddly... much healthier looking after I used it. I love all of the masks from this brand. So good!! Works so well.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
This is a great mask at an excellent price. I've been using Freeman masks since junior high. I honestly don't know if they "work" as I tend to use them when my skin is at its worst, but they make me feel better and they are very relaxing. I tend to apply before a bath and take it off near the end. Easy to apply, easy to remove, and no excessive drying.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.