BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Billie K.
Another one that I love! You really can’t go wrong with my of these freeman masks. I bought this at Walmart, super cheap. I alternate between this one and the blue anti stress one. I do like the blue one more but only because it smells better. This one doesn’t smell bad it just smells like baby wipes to me. I love what it does for my skin and will continue to use it.
Jessica B.
Savannah, TX
One of my favorite go to masks to use. My fave gets dry on my forehead and some masks tend to dry you out more. The product goes on very very smoothly and smells great. You can typically find this at any store or on Amazon
Hannah L.
bakersfield
When I really need a mask that won’t be too harsh on my skin and that won’t break me out, I love this since it isn’t too drying but it definitely does the job of detoxifying my skin which is most definitely a need for me !
Taylore C.
Orange, MA
I’ve been using this product for awhile, a couple years ago I’d say. I bought it at Walmart, and it’s for all skin types and for a clay mask it’s quite gentle. I have very dry skin and I was worried about it drying out my skin, but it’s good to clean out my pores without overly drying or irritating my skin. You don’t need to overly layer layer layer either! 😌
Hannah M.
I use this mask every week as an easy, cheap treat yourself moment. It doesn’t have a huge effect on my skin but it does smell great and make my skin soft! A really good inexpensive option.
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
I love Freeman’s masks . They have natural ingredients and leave your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated ! This product can be found in any local Walmart cvs target or even on ulta beauty and amazon for a reasonable price ! This product will not let you down . I would recommend this to anyone looking to shed off some dead skin cells and feel fresh and new !
Kristen B.
Escanaba, MI
This product really dries my face out and leaves me red and itchy for several hours after use. I was really bummed about this because my oily skin needs a good clay mask occasionally and you can’t beat the price. I gave the rest of what was left in my bottle to my sister and she saw similar results. I have had success with other Freeman products though!
Kayla M.
Lewisville, NC
Not my absolute favorite of the freeman masks, but it’s definitely the OG that began my obsession with the brand. I think this one is more for fun than effectiveness. However, it does leave my skin feeling very soft.
Lissa R.
Las vegas, nevada
Freeman has such affordable face masks and they’re amazing. This one is one of my favorite masks from them besides the Manuka honey one. I use this mask whenever I’m noticing breakouts or enlarged and clogged pores and it helps out so much. I also use as an overnight spot treatment on new pimples and by the next day, my pimples have decreased in size.
Brittanee G.
Zeba
I love my Freeman Clay Mask!! I get the Purifying Avocado + Oatmeal to help my face feel nice and smooth and fresh! I am looking forward to trying other Freeman masks as well!! Hooked!!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?