BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...3 Answers
  • How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Jennifer S.
After a long and tiring day, I like winding down my skin care routine with this mask because it just feels like I'm treating my skin to something special.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
This is my favorite mask. It's so hydrating and helps even out my skin tone. It's great for combination skin as it doesn't make your skin oily or too dry.
Lisa M.
Center Ridge
This is affordable and feels nice in the skin. It smells nice and it's readily available in a lot of drugstores . But if strong scents bother you, skip it.
Ellie G.
Otsego
Freeman has great clay masks for pretty cheap. Great masks if you are startong your skincare journey or are on a budget. This one always refreshes my skin.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Yesssssss I love this brand facial mask is one of my favorite every Tuesday and Saturday is mask day and trust me this is my 1st Choice I really recommend
Swetha R.
Bradbury, CA
Favorite nice brand ever for the price and the value and the quality of what’s inside is gorgeous tube I don’t see why anybody wants to use any other brand
Zeniyah B.
Roanoke
This mask itches while on, but it does a great job of taking care of your skin and making it feel great. My skin seemed a lot brighter once I took it off😊
Patricia P.
Bridgeton, NJ
One of the great masks that I have ever tried. I love using it! Makes my skin glow, it is smoother and after washing it off it feels very fresh. I love it
Rachel V.
Houston
Very nice and smells great I absolutely love it after rinsing it off my face feels smooth and fresh. I recommend especially for the price it can't be beat👍
Tella N.
Childress, TX
This is one of my all-time favorite face masks! Avocado is my favorite So gentle on the skin and isn't harsh at all. I would recommend for all skin types.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.