BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsie H.
Sound Beach, NY
I like this mask. After I use it my skin looks better then it did before but if you use it make sure to moisturize after because your skin will feel dry
Heather N.
danville
Not my favorite mask in their line but good. It left my skin feeling soft but didn't mean as deely as I'd like. I prefer the charcoal, and cucumber peel.
Taylor M.
Really like it... and can use on sensitive skin. Try to use every week or two. Tried others under this brand but this one I tend to go back to this one.
Samantha M.
Shreveport, LA
My skin always feels so soft after using this brand of facial masks. Unfortunately I don't use masks often enough to see benefits but I just enjoy them.
Rita E.
Chaparral, NM
I love this product i really do, and on top of how soft it leaves my skin it makes me feel like im in a chick flick i just need my cucumbers😂💕 i love it!
Payton K.
Selinsgrove, PA
I am in love with mask and it has exceeded my expectations especially for the price. I have purchased this several times and it last a long time as well.
Beth C.
Fort Mill, SC
Love how this masks makes my face feels. When you first start using this you may get some break outs but that is normal, just pulling out the impurities.
Sarah V.
It is easy to apply. It days down quickly and is easy to remove. It helps clear my face up and makes it less oily. You get a TON of product in the tube.
Alondra M.
It's a very paste like product that dries with in 10-15 minutes of appliance. Overall the price is inexpensive and leaves a nice soft and glowing finish!
Andrea M.
I liked it made my face smooth and my whole face was glowing after first use. Overall it did what I wanted it to do it worked great very effective.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?