BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kasey J.
At first I thought this product was working until I noticed small breakouts after every use. I had to return this back to the store too strong for my skin
Jennifer R.
Dracut, MA
I Love this mask. I got my sister and brother using it. It shows the really bad spots when it starts drying. Your face does get tight but it's worth it.
Allie😛
This product is great! It does exactly what it says. It sells for a cheap price and sold at a lot of stores. It has a great value and met my expectations
Danielle R.
Cranston
This brand of face masks is very good. I have tried a lot of them and they all seem to work well. They are good to use a few times during the week
Samantha M.
Shreveport, LA
My skin always feels so soft after using this brand of facial masks. Unfortunately I don't use masks often enough to see benefits but I just enjoy them.
Payton K.
Selinsgrove, PA
I am in love with mask and it has exceeded my expectations especially for the price. I have purchased this several times and it last a long time as well.
Olivia P.
Such a good mask!! It’s a very light mask that still feels like it’s doing something which is what I love. It left my skin less oily and feeling better!
Safa K.
Corona , CA
My skin felt soft after using this. I really think this helped cleansing my face and Didn’t make my skin feel dry. However it is annoying to clean it off
Jillian_Hope L.
piedmont
A very refreshing face mask! This mask is very creamy and goes on really smooth. It has a great smell and left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized!
Ashley A.
Pembroke Pines
This mask leaves my skin feeling very clean, and it’s extremely affordable! I do, however, find that it sometimes leaves my face feeling a bit dried out.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?