BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I really enjoy this mask. I feel like it really soaks up any oils and leaves my face feeling clean and really to be moisturized! I would buy this product again.
member-1b41d
I use it about once a week. It does a great job of clearing my pores, and my skin feels very soft after. It is quite tedious to wash off after it dries however.
Brittany A.
I love how this product leaves my skin feeling. It is so clean and refreshing, it does not overdry my skin and when I remove it I feel like my face can breathe!
Julianna B.
Copperas Cove, TX
This mask did nothing for me. Well actually I shouldn't say nothing...my skin was very red after washing it off and there were no good side effects to using it.
ashley b.
I LOVE THIS MASK & THIS BRAND!!! they have so many masks to choose from and they are all amazing! They make my skin clear & soft and smooth, i am 100% obsessed!
Mikayla M.
Magnolia, AR
This has been not only my go to mask, but one I've continually recommended to clients. It's done wonders on keeping my pores clear and my face looking healthy.
Steffanie K.
Roseville, CA
This is one of my favorite masques. It’s so affordable and it really gets the job done. My face feels so refreshed and clean. This is a staple in my bathroom.
Wynter R.
Lynchburg, VA
Leaves my skin feeling really clean and smooth. It’s really effective at actually purifying your face and pulling all the gunk in your pores up to the surface.
lesa r.
This mask felt very hydrating on the face. It wasn't at all "burny" like the mint jalupe mask. Very heavy and kinda creamy like. Very thick. Washes away well.
Bianca H.
I love this mask! Super hydrating Avacado and oatmeal guaranteed to have your face clean smooth and acne under control! Super quick mask in case your in a rush
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.