BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karina C.
Bronx, NY
This was the first face mask I had EVER tried as a teenager. I loved it and I still do. It’s inexpensive and smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love love love all of their products. They are great for my sensitive skin and I see just as good of results with their products as I do with high end brands
Rebecca B.
Virden, IL
This product was awesome ! Loved it ! Made my
Skin super soft and helped moisturizer, smell was a little wierd but I loved it I would use it again and again
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
After using steam to open up my pores, I love using this mask. There is a lot and packaged well. I've used this multiple times and helps my face to be soft.
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I love this clay mask. It has a great smell and always leaves my face soft. It has also helped dry out some of my acne with head helped my have heal faster.
Tatia B.
Tumwater, WA
This is my go to mask. Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Good price for the product. There are lots of options for all skin types as well.
Taylor C.
I love this brand! This kind of mask dried out my skin a lot and made it reaaaallly itchy. But when washed off you can defiantly tell a positive difference.
Kiki Z.
Mathis, TX
Beautifully nourishing mask. Feels so thick and creamy. Very cheap plus the bottle is huge!!! Can be bought at any local drugstore which is so convenient.
Katherine V.
This is one of my favorite clay masks to use from freeman. I bought it at Walmart. I haven't finished it yet but I always use it when I would treat my face
Kaitlyn D.
I would love love love to try this and I would really want to that would be wonderful if I had this product I would like to have one but I can’t afford it
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?