BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Julie M.
Kent, OH
I love this product! The smell is amazing and you only have to use a little bit on your face. After you use it your skin is super soft. Plus you can buy it at many different stores.
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
This has been my go-to mask for about 4 months now and I absolutely love it. I use it almost every night and it helps soothe and purify my skin after a long day of wearing makeup. It's really gentle and smooth, and my skin always feels soft and moisturized afterwards. It also seems to help prevent breakouts too! Would definitely recommend.
Kaylynn M.
hopewell
This mask was really nice. The color is cute and it smells nice. It made me face feel SOOOOO smooth and I loved it. I also loved the price! It was gentle on my face which I love. I would possibly buy it again.
Hay B.
Erie, PA
This mask is amazing. It smells so good and feels so nice on the skin. It really calms my skin and makes it feel so fresh and clean. The best part is how affordable it is and how much product you get for your money.
Merelyn S.
kenner
Okay I can’t stress this more this is an AWSOME mask from freeman it’s so affordable and it’s gives you great results, I put this mask 3x times a week and it leaves my skin soo great and so beautiful you don’t even wanna know. Look how good my skin looks!!
❤️Tiana🥀
This product is good. It does not help with blemishes that much but it makes your skin baby soft. It is super gentle on the skin and it has a great value for how much you’re getting. I recommend this to anyone who wants a good clay mask.
Addylin Z.
Orosi, CA
Favorite affordable mask!
This mask is so great my skin type is medium from oily to dry and this worked so good with my face! It feels so smooth after just the first wash I recommend this to anyone who likes seeing results instantly! A little tight when it dries but all mask tightened to give you that young refreshed look.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Your traditional avocado mask. Gentle easy on skin leaves it soft and clean not a intense deep clean but a good clean great for girls night because it works on every skin type
Kristyne F.
This mask made my skin look more hydrated and plump. My skin felt softer after leaving the mask on for 10 mins and then washing. The only issue I have is that the scent is quite strong. I bought the product at my local drugstore. If the scent is changed I would repurchase, instead I picked up the blue dead sea mask.
Diamond C.
Buford, GA
I love this mask!! When my skin is feeling really dull, I put this mask and it feels so refreshed. My skins texture is obviously improved (or at least it feels smooth) and any acne I have will be gone.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.