BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Cynthia M.
Cincinnati
Love the feeling of my skin after each use. I only wish I remembered to use it more often. After a short time of no use it becomes difficult to squeeze out.
Rebecca B.
Virden, IL
This product was awesome ! Loved it ! Made my
Skin super soft and helped moisturizer, smell was a little wierd but I loved it I would use it again and again
Karina C.
Bronx, NY
This was the first face mask I had EVER tried as a teenager. I loved it and I still do. It’s inexpensive and smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
After using steam to open up my pores, I love using this mask. There is a lot and packaged well. I've used this multiple times and helps my face to be soft.
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I love this clay mask. It has a great smell and always leaves my face soft. It has also helped dry out some of my acne with head helped my have heal faster.
Taylor C.
I love this brand! This kind of mask dried out my skin a lot and made it reaaaallly itchy. But when washed off you can defiantly tell a positive difference.
Kiki Z.
Mathis, TX
Beautifully nourishing mask. Feels so thick and creamy. Very cheap plus the bottle is huge!!! Can be bought at any local drugstore which is so convenient.
Katherine V.
This is one of my favorite clay masks to use from freeman. I bought it at Walmart. I haven't finished it yet but I always use it when I would treat my face
Rachel V.
Very nice and smells great I absolutely love it after rinsing it off my face feels smooth and fresh. I recommend especially for the price it can't be beat👍
Melody R.
blackwood,nj
I love this mask because when I feel like I’m going to get a pimple I put it on and I don’t get the pimple and I also love how soft it makes my skin feel.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?