BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Rebecca B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been buying this mask for years it is absolutely one of my favorites. I love that you can feel your skin forming and it helps remove excess oil perfect for oily skin.
This face mask is really good I have normal skin and it really works for me and it smells amazing and I like the color of it. My face felt so good after using this mask I recommend for you to try it and tell me how it goes.
Mich C.
While this product does reduce the size of my pores, I think the dead sea minerals one is the best. Overall, this mask is still great and does do what it claims, but it's hard to wash off.
Regina R.
Germantown, OH
While this mask didn't cause irritation to my sensitive skin I feel it didn't really do much .it's not a deep pore cleansing mask as I've tried other products that get deep into my pores
Katiana S.
Boise
This thick clay mask, smells refreshing, and makes my skin feel soft. It is a gentle mask that I used to address no particular skin concern, as far as feeling refreshed and soft. I did.
Annmaree D.
I love this facial mask. It smells delicious and it helps reduce acne on my face. I love the bright green color of the packaging and the ingredients in it as well.
sienna a.
Manchester
My skin felt fresh and nourished after using this treatment, it smells greatr and leaves your skin feeling super soft and is very gentle on slightly sensitive skin
Deanna H.
This product worked fairly well. It was really creamy and easy to apply, it smells very good and I felt it cleansed my skin pretty well for a cheap product. It's not amazing but I'd still recommend it.
Michelle B.
Product is great. Easy to use and very little mess definitely makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I even feel comfortable putting a little on my daughters face when we have a girls night.
Kerrie D.
Super nice and refreshing. Applies and removes easily. Cleanses nicely. Sometimes it took longer than 10 minutes but I could've just apploed too thick. Great product
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Ali W.