BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany A.
This clay mask is one of my favorites! It's very refreshing and it's such a stress reliever! The only downfall I'd say about this mask is it makes my face feel dry and itch.
Alexis J.
This mask is very thick to apply. It does leave your skin feeling smoother but does not really clear the pores on my nose. The scent is good and the overall feel is relaxing.
Amber G.
Gadsden, AL
I use this masque at least once a week, especially during the winter months. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and super smooth! The tube last forever too!!!
Tiana N.
Lawrenceville
Made my face feel so rejuvinated i love it it honestly felt so good and relieving when i put it on and took it off. I use thins along with many other things in this brand on an almost daily basis. Especislly before i go out in harsh weather or before i load on makeup
Kate M.
las vegas
Second bottle already. The product is very refreshing, especially after removing my makeup off or after bathing. After I used, my face feels very smooth and soft. It really cleans my skin well. The smell is very nice but it doesn’t smell like avacado at all.
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love it this is awesome its so popular in my area sometimes i can't find it ... they need more avocado in this range so we can enjoy much
Nicole B.
Spencer
Great texture, no harsh smell. Easy to apply.  But very tightening. My skin looks better than ever. Highly recommend this product.
Abby K.
Reno
I like to use this mask in the shower as I find it a little harder to wash off.  Leaves my skin feeling g clean and pores smaller.
April J.
This product deserves a 5 star for sure! After letting it dry for 10 minutes. I rinsed my face and it felt soft and it even let my skin glow throughout the whole day.
Arlene L.
Love love this mask! You wake up with your skin looking AH - Mazing!! Frankly all freeman mask are a wonderful buy! I have yet to  find one I don't like!! Def worth a try !!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?