BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
valeria q.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorite face masks,it smells really good and it leaves my face super soft i like using twice a week
Kaitlin L.
Anniston, AL
Kinda has a harsh smell, works pretty good! I like the other masks from this company though. Super gentle (too gentle)! Bought at Walmart but I think you can buy anywhere, I'll recommend sometimes just depends
ashley b.
I LOVE THIS MASK & THIS BRAND!!! they have so many masks to choose from and they are all amazing! They make my skin clear & soft and smooth, i am 100% obsessed!
Julianna B.
Copperas Cove, TX
This mask did nothing for me. Well actually I shouldn't say nothing...my skin was very red after washing it off and there were no good side effects to using it.
Brittany A.
I love how this product leaves my skin feeling. It is so clean and refreshing, it does not overdry my skin and when I remove it I feel like my face can breathe!
member-1b41d
I use it about once a week. It does a great job of clearing my pores, and my skin feels very soft after. It is quite tedious to wash off after it dries however.
Rhea D.
Palmer
Been using this mask for months now. it’s nice to do and does leave my skin feeling clean but i’m not sure it actually does any more than just regular cleansing
I love this product, because it’s for all types of skin. I have very sensitive skin and this mask doesn’t break me out at all. & it’s very affordable.
lesa r.
This mask felt very hydrating on the face. It wasn't at all "burny" like the mint jalupe mask. Very heavy and kinda creamy like. Very thick. Washes away well.
Laine G.
HOUSTON, TX
I am in love with this mask! The cooling sensation that it leaves when I wear it to the cleaneness my face feels after I wash it off. Love love love love it!!!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?