BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love it this is awesome its so popular in my area sometimes i can't find it ... they need more avocado in this range so we can enjoy much
Nicole B.
Spencer
Great texture, no harsh smell. Easy to apply.  But very tightening. My skin looks better than ever. Highly recommend this product.
Abby K.
Reno
I like to use this mask in the shower as I find it a little harder to wash off.  Leaves my skin feeling g clean and pores smaller.
April J.
This product deserves a 5 star for sure! After letting it dry for 10 minutes. I rinsed my face and it felt soft and it even let my skin glow throughout the whole day.
Arlene L.
Love love this mask! You wake up with your skin looking AH - Mazing!! Frankly all freeman mask are a wonderful buy! I have yet to  find one I don't like!! Def worth a try !!
Kelly K.
O Fallon, MO
This mask makes my skin say "ahhhh" . It's refreshingly clean and it does not stink. I love the color and the texture of thismask.
Audriana W.
This is a good mask it helps purified and dries up oil or at least eliminate it.. My face is pretty oily so this is a keeper
Lilie b.
It made my skin feel super refreshing. I loved it! I use it very often and love how great it makes my face feel and look
Emily S.
Tillson
This mask works extremely well with hydrating the skin and removing oil. The scent is also great. It's a must have đź‘Ś
Ana R.
Leaves skin so so soft. I like to use it 2 times a week after I have cleansed my face. Definitely recommend :)
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?