BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
This mask is so great! I use this after I exfoliate and get great results. The best part it that it is a completely affordable facial mask, you can get it at the drug store! It is easy to apply and isn't rough on my skin. I have bought this mask multiple times and many others from this brand, love it!
Carmen L.
Makes my skin feel so fresh and clean . With a smooth soft feeling . Has a good smell to it aswell . I used it 3 times a week and i seen a difference in my skin within the first week .
Kelley C.
San Angelo
Love this mask it is thick and rich and creamy and the large tube lasts forever. It made my skin very supple and smooth and is great for acne and blackheads. I've used this for years.
Chelsie T.
I enjoy using this mask for the price. I've definitely used better luxery ones but you can't go wrong with it being under $5. It does a good job making my skin feel smooth and refreshed! Great for oily skin too!
devin v.
I really enjoyed the smell of this mask, and the way that it made my skin feel afterwards. However, after finishing the tube, I didn't really notice any lasting effects. Still a great pampered-night in mask though!
Rabbia A.
Tomball, TX
My favorite mask!!! The best bang for your buck. You can find it at your local walgreens or cvs. I use it once to twice a week. It leaves my skin super clean and clear. Highly recommended.
Tori J.
I absolutely loved this product, I pretty much used it every weekend, and it left my skin feeling smooth and super soft. It also felt really glowy. This is one of my favorite masks.
Natalia R.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is pretty good for the price and you get a very good amount of product, you don't need much mask to cover your face so you save money. I also like the cool feeling it has, the smell could be better I think it has a very slight barely there chemical scent but it's a great product
Ches L.
Bakersfield, CA
This mask makes my skin feel like a babies butt after using it. I do recommend under the circumstance that you have a poker face because it not this will hurt when it starts drying.
Monica G.
Really enjoy putting mask easy to put no mess made this one is one of my favorite it leaves my skin so soft nice smell and fits in the budget it only cost 5 dollars i would defenetly recomend this product..
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?