BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Andrea O.
I really did like this mask because it was gentle enough that it wasn't too hard when it dried but then at the same time it reudeced the size some my pores after I washed it off. Really loved this product!
Analy M.
One of my favorite masks to wear before a productive or sweaty day. Didn't think it would be that recognizable of how soft it leaves your faces but also cleans out dirt and oils.
Self C.
This mask smells very nice , and gives off a cooking refreshing feeling. It lasts a while and a little goes a long way. It doesn't do anything but moisturize your face but it's not even very good at that.
Madison C.
Affordable and useful mask. I have used this so many times when I just need a little hydration and cleansing in between the use of stronger masks. This mask is gentle. I would definitely buy it again.
kristi s.
Noticed my face was firmer and tighter . I now have my mom using it but it does not help with acne and do not get it near your eyes it will make them have a burning sensation
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Love this face mask. Super affordable and I feel like it really makes my skin feel so good. Purchased at Walmart and plan to repurchase. Get a lot of product for the price!
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
I love love LOVE it. I use it once or twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling and looking wonderful. Combine this with the cleansing mask and you've got a cheap and amazing facial routine.
Jordan T.
Liked this mask on parts of my face. It's felt softer felt cleaner. But under my eyes, it started to burn like hell. I now have red itchy patches where it looks like it burnt my skin off.
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite of the ones ive tried from the Freeman line so far. It feels really nice going on, and washes off easily. My skin always feels moisturized after this mask.
Candace T.
Gulfport
I use this mask whenever I'm having a particularly bad breakout. It cleans deep and helps reduce the red appearance. I typically get it from Walgreens. I do recommend the product.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?