BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
A nice rich creamy mask! Makes my skin cool and supple. I love the smell. Washes off with ease and the bottle lasts quite a while. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for a few dollars. Would deffinitly buy again.
Hailey D.
Galion, OH
I just used this last night and my skin feels drastically better. My skin was super dry but really oily around my nose and mouth and it feels so smooth and clean now. I would highly recommend this mask.
Gabbi C.
Very cheap for so much product seriously! I've had this product for the longest and it's done wonders to my skin! Whenever my face feels very oily and dirty I put this on and after I wash it off my skin is so soft and super clean!
Alvina A.
Palm Desert
I always go back to buy this when I run out, I have very sensitive skin and when I use this it does not irritate my skin it also feels really great and gentle and the scent is a huge plus! I love this!
Desire N.
El Paso, TX
THIS MASK IS AMAZING OMG. I love it and use it whenever I get a chance. I wish I could use it everyday but sadly I can't. It leaves your face clean and feeling amazing.
Carolina C.
I had never heard about this product if it weren't for my sister in law... I am so in love with this face mask. Doesn't have an irritable smell. This mask is great. I would totally recommend it.
Erin B.
I'm not exaggerating when I say this mask, for me, is very similar to the Aztec clay mask. It really cleared my skin and also brightened it. You also cannot beat the price.
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
I love this face mask love my skin refreshing and so soft. The only thing about during my facial it's itches. Idk if that's normal. I love the smell and it's easy to apply. I would buy again just a different kind
Casey V.
I love this face mask. It makes my skin soft and clean. It applies on smoothly and dries quickly. I like how it tightens my face. To wash off, I use a face towel with warm water. It comes of easily.
Marily M.
Very hydrating!! But effect didn't last too long!! Affordable product though!! You get what you pay for! Would use again as a last resort product when can't afford one of the higher end products!! Would recommend only if you can't afford a better quality product!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?