BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
MY FAVORITE MASK. Not too strong smelling, and again it’s never leaving my face red and irritated. It’s a very noticeable difference on my pores afterward and for the price I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing.
Angela N.
Bemidji
This is one of the only masks I ever use now! I noticed that when I use it on a regular basis my pores look so much better and my face is less oily. It smells good and you can feel it tightening and working. Just don’t leave it on too long!
Sheyenne S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I didn’t notice that this mask actually did anything for my skin it applied nice but even with continued use I saw no changes to my skin or how it felt or looked. It was just kind of a waste in my opinion
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
I've used this mask quite a few times and it's alright. It softened my skin nicely and left it feeling clean, however it didn't do much for my acne or texture. I would recommend other masks by the same brand before I would reach for this one, such as their tea tree and honey mask.  That being said, if you just want a classic green face mask that makes your skin softer, this is the one for you.
Elizabeth C.
San Antonio, TX
This isn’t by far the best face mask I’ve ever used. Any time my skin decides to act up I just use this to basically reset it back to normal. On top of that it’s a great price! What more could you want?!
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is the mask I had been using for years since high school! It's a very affordable purchase for this with oily/acne prone skin. It really helped clear out my pores, and reduce some of my blemishes down to a flat surface. It also comes with a bunch of product. The packaging is not the greatest-- I felt like I wasn't able to use 100% of the product up because it was sometimes difficult to dispense.
Iris B.
I really enjoyed it at first since it didn't dry out my skin and would clear up my acne. Idk if my skin changed or the product did but after a few months it did nothing for my occasional pimple or two.
Ashley T.
The Freeman's masks are ok. The peel off cucumber did nothing for my face at all. There are two I do like to use from time to time and they are the avocado and oatmeal clay mask and the dead sea mineral clay mask. They are the only two products that I liked from all the Freeman products. They are super cheap so that is a big plus.
Lorelei A.
Woodland
Overall, I love this product the best out of all the Freeman Beauty Masks! I frequently use this one and I just love the texture. It does indeed help with moisture. I recommend it for all skin types.
Kianna H.
Charlotte, NC
AMAZING!!! Whenever my skin is feeling super irritated I always apply this mask and it literally takes all the bumps and redness away overnight. I like the smell and it’s very cooling and refreshing.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?