BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
I love this face mask love my skin refreshing and so soft. The only thing about during my facial it's itches. Idk if that's normal. I love the smell and it's easy to apply. I would buy again just a different kind
Casey V.
I love this face mask. It makes my skin soft and clean. It applies on smoothly and dries quickly. I like how it tightens my face. To wash off, I use a face towel with warm water. It comes of easily.
Adrianna N.
I absolutely love this product! The smell is awesome and fresh and it gets rid of all the excess oil on my skin. The only thing I didn't care for is that if you leave it for too long, it can dry your skin out way too much.
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
I have used this mask since my teenage years and I don't think I will ever stop using it. My daughter now uses it and loves it too. I get mines at CVS when they have their BOGO free promo.
Heather C.
Cleveland, OH
This mask makes my skin feel amazing! It pulls dirt and oils out from deep in my pores and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright and glowy! It's inexpensive, too! Highly recommend.
Marisa S.
This mask leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I bought this mask at CVS. It is very inexpensive especially for the amount you get. I have very sensitive skin, and it didn't cause any irritation.
Jennifer G.
I purchased this at Ulta, I was looking for something to clean my skin well. I liked this mask it did make my skin feel smooth clean and shinny. I felt that it was gentle to my skin and I would definitely buy it again.
cierra s.
this feels so nice on the skin, and is very satisfactory when you peel off the mask! sometimes you can even see the dead skin cells it picked up, and it doesn’t hurt at all. i wouldn’t have bought it if it hurt.
Kate M.
This mask is amazing. It makes your skin so clean and smooth. I bought this mask from Walmart or ulta. Extremely effective. Great price for the amount of usage. I definitely would recommend this project.
Hadiya C.
Jacksonville , FL
This is one of my go to facial masks when my skin is feeling like it's breaking out and it helps to calm my skin down and get rid of breakouts. And it's worth it for an affordable price. Definitely worth a try!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?