BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lina P.
Delano, CA
This mask is the first mask I've literally ever tried! It's not pricey at all. Super affordable! I purchased my bottle at Wal-mart, & it was easy to find. I've finished two bottles so far. I haven't recommended it to anyone, but I would if some really asked.
Lindsay S.
Huron, OH
My husband and I both use this mask and we both really like it. I bought it from our local drugstore drug Mart. For the price the value of this mask is awesome. This mask did work but for some reason I was hoping for me out of it. There is room for improvement
Hayley S.
Minersville, PA
This is my favorite mask for when its that time of the month and I can't get my face to feel clean. This mask really makes your face feel clean and refreshed and it lasts all day, and for the price you can't beat it! I have super sensitive skin and it never irritates me.
Angel L.
My all time favorite face mask. I use this when I feel a breakout coming. Feels refreshing on the skin & not drying. It really calms my skin & visibly reduces uneven skin tone & breakouts. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Courtney H.
Super easy to apply and to wash off. Thought it felt really great on my skin and was even a pleasant smell. Not too expensive and I loved that it has oatmeal in it because I have very sensitive skin. Definitely recommend to others.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro , NY
Awesome product. Relieves facial redness almost immediately. I use at least twice a week, and it was safe to use during my pregnancy as well which was a major plus! I would totally buy this again, I still have some left over haha
Leah N.
I've heard a lot about the benefits of clay masks, but I've never felt a difference in my skin using this mask. That said, it does have a nice consistency to it, there's no burning or stinging when it's on, and it comes off easily.
Camila A.
Gainesville, FL
I really like this mask, especially because it helps drying rashes and occasional acne I get. I gave it a four stars because sometimes it dries my skin too much, and peels off a little but no biggie. It is a good product.
Brittnie N.
Kissimmee, FL
This mask smelled pretty good, and it felt cooling when I first applied it. But as it dried, it started burning and felt itchy. It pulled at my skin and felt super tight, and was a pain to wash off. When I washed it off, my face was extremely red and irritated. Not good for sensitive skin!
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I Love the feeling this mask leaves. Cleans and my skin feels so smooth after! Love the price of the product. I use it with my husband all the time. It very relaxing. We have tried a couple of the Freeman face masks! Love it'n
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?