BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Amber K.
Centerville, OH
This clay mask is such a great value for the price and amount of product you get! It hardens to a greenish brown color and is easy to remove with a washcloth! After use my skin feels soft and clean! My only issue is the cap is a bit finicky and sometimes doesn't click properly.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
For a face mask that contains avocado and oatmeal, it's not very soothing or moisturizing. Beware that the scent can sting your eyes for a while after application; I also find that the color sometimes seems to tint my skin. Still, it's a great affordable clay mask.
Noemi U.
Hemet, CA
This mask works amazing leaves your skin feeling fresh and rejuvinated. doesn't leave your face feeling weird like some masks do it makes your face feel soft and also does make ur pores smaller after using it as well. Works great this is my favorite maskt to purchase
Jessica S.
Landover, MD
I've been using this face mask for about a year now. When I first got it I loved it. However, now it seems to break my face out. Lately my skin has been super sensitive. It does smell kind of good though. If you don't have sensitive skin I would recommend this mask.
Tiffany S.
Fergus Falls
This product is great as a spot treatment to pull out impurities and make the spot go away faster. I wouldn't recommend you use this all over your face because it can be drying and it cracks. This removes easily with warm water and have virtually no scent.
Alaina G.
This mask along with the Anti Stress mask are my two absolute go too. Not only do they smell amazing but they leave my pores feeling refreshed and unclogged. For what you get the price is extremely reasonable and I will certainly be buying again when I run out!
Holy B.
Richardson
I love this mask, however sometimes it makes my skin a little irritated and itchy and if it gets too bad then I usually have to take it off before it fully dries. Other than that, I love this product and it makes my skin feel really smooth and overall cleansed.
Alyssa W.
Rogersville
Although I used this product for months on end, it wasn't right for my skin. But if your skin is dry, it's wonderful! Priced great! And isn't harsh on sensitive skin like mine! And the smell was great! If it was right for my skin I would absolutely buy again!
brittney d.
I use to use this mask all the time. It feels so good on your face and makes it feel so soft. I'm not sure that it actually helped clean and/or fight acne but it was stilk relaxing to wear.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
This product really brightens my skin makes it completely soft and radiant quick dry amazing product for the price I would definitely recommend I would like to try the other ones as well
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.