BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah Z.
Wdm, IA
My husband and I love this mask. We use it at least twice a month. My skin feels super soft after wearing it. I purchase this item at Ulta and it is extremely inexpensive. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I have tried other masks and this one is my favorite by far!
Jessica S.
Elkridge, MD
I've been using this face mask for about a year now. When I first got it I loved it. However, now it seems to break my face out. Lately my skin has been super sensitive. It does smell kind of good though. If you don't have sensitive skin I would recommend this mask.
Noemi U.
Hemet, CA
This mask works amazing leaves your skin feeling fresh and rejuvinated. doesn't leave your face feeling weird like some masks do it makes your face feel soft and also does make ur pores smaller after using it as well. Works great this is my favorite maskt to purchase
Alaina G.
This mask along with the Anti Stress mask are my two absolute go too. Not only do they smell amazing but they leave my pores feeling refreshed and unclogged. For what you get the price is extremely reasonable and I will certainly be buying again when I run out!
brittney d.
I use to use this mask all the time. It feels so good on your face and makes it feel so soft. I'm not sure that it actually helped clean and/or fight acne but it was stilk relaxing to wear.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
This product really brightens my skin makes it completely soft and radiant quick dry amazing product for the price I would definitely recommend I would like to try the other ones as well
Leah C.
Rockford, MI
I have been using this face mask for a while and I think it's pretty good. It does have a strong smell that can be a little off-putting but overall it makes my skin feel very refreshed. But I don't notice it making any significant improvements in my skin.
Diana C.
This product is amazing! I have never found a more greater face mask then this one. It leaves my face feeling absolutely soft right after washing it & my face doesn't feel oily at all.
Kaleigh M.
Bartow
An amazing product was beyond amazed by the results being the price. A very cheap drugstore mask that met my expectations. This mask left my skin feeling very dewy and looked glowy. I would 10/10 recommend this to any skin type, and it's very affordable!!
Tay S.
Harrisburg, PA
This mask is extremely good for dry skin and also other skin types. I have dry skin and this mask made my face feel as soft as a baby's bottom and it did not leave my skin dried out whatsoever. I give this mask 5 stars. It works wonders for the skin.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?