BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelina T.
Springfield, IL
I'm so obsessed with this. I saw this mentioned by a YouTuber and so for the price point I felt it was worth giving it a go. Anyways I love it because it is so brightening and firming and the smell is not overwhelming either. My best friends have used it with me and also loved it.
Cam S.
Got 3 of this one and I LOOOOOVE it!  The second I get home on my face this goes and straight into the tub I go!   This is a must have! Great price great value and amazing for minimizing pores! Say bye pores. I've recommended this to only my closest friends.  I will and have bought this again and again.
Tiki R.
I love this product. It is part of my routine and it really soothes and moisturizes my face. The bottle is huge and a little product goes a long way. It is very cheap and good quality. I could even compare this to tarte or origins.
Charity H.
Ocala, FL
This is one of my absolutely favorite products from the Freeman brand. It's always cool and calming on my face. I enjoy the oatmeal and avocado mixture. This one does not burn or make my face itch while it is drying. Easy clean up, not strong smell. Even my husband uses it!
Kari C.
This has been my tried and true mask for some time. I have oily, acne prone skin and this mask calms my skin, lessens redness anddraws out the yucky oil leaving my skin clean and fresh. It's gentle enough to use regularly. I find myself reaching for it frequently, especially when my skin is tired or I'm suffering a breakout.
Kat G.
Reno, NV
This is by far my favorite mask! It leaves my face feeling so soft and the scent is so nice. The price was also a big plus, I got mine on clearance at Ulta, but its a way better deal than any other brands for the amount you get.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
For a face mask that contains avocado and oatmeal, it's not very soothing or moisturizing. Beware that the scent can sting your eyes for a while after application; I also find that the color sometimes seems to tint my skin. Still, it's a great affordable clay mask.
Priscilla M.
Laredo, TX
I tried this product after many friends recommended it to me along with another product and within two days I had many bumps in my face. I'm not sure which one of the products it was so I gave it three stars instead. But I have heard wonderful things about this mask so I'm looking forward to try it again soon. :)
Cat H.
Kingston, ID
This is my favorite Go-To mask when my skin is acting up. Dries out any acne problems but doesn't dry the rest of my face out, a minor miracle. I'm never without this product, it's a must have.
Sarah Z.
Wdm, IA
My husband and I love this mask. We use it at least twice a month. My skin feels super soft after wearing it. I purchase this item at Ulta and it is extremely inexpensive. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I have tried other masks and this one is my favorite by far!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?