BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...3 Answers
  • How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Alexandria B.
This is my go-to clay mask for a night of pampering, it's got that classic movie green mask vibe, and it's super creamy and lush. It's not too drying, just enough to get the job done and tackle my oily skin. I love the scent as well, fresh and lovely!
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is not bad, but it never did anything too noticeable for my skin. The reason I never repurchased this is because the fragrance in this was so strong. Every time I ever put this on my skin my eyes would burn so bad.I would have to keep my eyes closed the entire time I had this on. I couldn't wait to wash this off.
kimberly o.
This product is amazing it goes on smoothly very cool on the face and also smells good gives you that shiny look and it's just amazing definitely deserves a five stars!!
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
Not only is this one of my favorite mask from the freeman line, this is one of my favorite mask period. I have repurchased this so many times. It leaves my face so smooth and radiant after an application. The mask is easy to work with and drys quickly. I love it!
Gabriela B.
Santa Fe Springs
The color of the mask is just like the container a green color letting you know you really are using an avocado mask. Has a sweet smell closer to oatmeal. I've had mixed reactions when using this mask, sometimes oily skin the next day or very dry. Not a bad mask but not the best either. The price is reasonable about 3 to 4 dollars at your local walmart or cvs.
Andrea C.
My absolute favorite affordable mask (and a good deal better than expensive ones too). It isn't too harsh or drying and it isn't difficult to wash off. I find myself reaching for this one more than my other maybe more "effective" but just painful masks.
Erin M.
Wanchese, NC
I'm so glad I had this mask in my drawer this week. After having an allergic reaction to a sheet mask this is just what my skin needed. It's soothing and moisturizing. I wait until it barely dries and then rinse it off. My skin is left so soft and smooth and I think it's helped the size of my pores.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this clay mask! It has helped me so much with my acne scaring and tightened my pores. I'd choose this mask over many high end products honestly. Definitely satisfied my expectations. I myself heard about this product though my classmate, the girl had absolutely amazing skin, so i wanted to try it out myself and i absolutely love it.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I was shocked when my fiance came home with this, he said he wanted to do a spa night finally after me asking for weeks! Since he doesnt know anything about skin care, i thought this would burn my skin off lol but it worked quite well actually and smelled incredible
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is the best product i have ever tried. i am always looking for the next best thing and i have found it. this product does an amazing job on people who have annoying acne scars or acne prone skin. this is my go to for daily masks and i cannot get enough of it.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.