BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Kat J.
USA
Pretty good for the price point, and doesn't irritate my skin... The tube lasts awhile and the mask itself is easy to wash off. It keeps my skin soft and I have no major complaints, but there are definitely better masks out there that target specific concerns and I would rather save up and buy one of those. I will finish up my tube though. Definitely nice for a spa gift basket for a friend.
Linsey K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love to treat myself on the weekends to this mask! It leaves my skin so soft and brighter! I love the ligh scent it has in the product! It is easy to apply and removes easily with hot water! I highly recommend this mask for an at home spa getaway!
April G.
I've used these a lot just to get my face to get some extra moisture, and just like all of us we think it's working. It's a good price since most of us are on a budget, and I do believe it does it's part in the job. Does it give amazing results? not quite, but still a good product. Smells nice too.
Stephanie S.
Dayton, OH
I use this product pretty religiously, probably about 2 times a week it is a good price at around 4 dollars. The problem i have is that its a bit hard to come off with water i do have to use a bit more force but i mean for a mask i can pick up at Walmart its great. I also got my friends using it!
Brunilda C.
I love this mask! It smells really good and is really nice and smooth to apply. It dries to a really pretty light aqua blue color which is fun and once I wash it off it leaves my skin really smooth and soft.
Taylor E.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love this mask! Long lasting product that leaves your face feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. I use this weekly and I love how much healthier my skin feels. Definitely will be buying this product again
Amber M.
Fayetteville, AR
I actually use this mask 3 times a week. It is my go to beauty staple. I love that it has a gentle smell and a gentle feel on my face. After rinsing it off my skin feels so soft. I have even used this mask on other parts of my body to help remove pimples or to soothe irritated skin.
Julianna O.
San Diego , CA
I like how my pores look significantly smaller after using this mask. You can feel your skin tightening as it dries. I bought it at CVS for a few dollars a couple of years ago and it is still going strong! Its not the best mask I've purchased (wasnt expecting it to be for the price) but I like how it makes my skin feel afterwards.
Amen F.
This facial masque smells so good! It feels like silk every time I put it on, it's very gentle. The price is reasonable for the entire bottle as well. The packaging could be better but the only thing that really matters is how the product works. It's a great product and I've gone through about two bottles.
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this mask so much. I have become a major skincare junkie and I love this do much. It's affordable and a little goes a long way with this product. It makes my skin feel so radiant and smooth. I love how great my skin looks after I use this. I would reccomend and will repurchase.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?