BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Simer S.
I really like this mask! It dries within like 10 minutes. The packaging is just a standard squeeze tube. It is very gentle on the skin and leaves your skin feeling really smooth and cool. I've used it for about a year,
and is really great for papering my skin after I've worn full glam for a couple days in a row.
Nicia A.
Manassas, VA
Great mask to add to your weekly facial routine. I have large pores and oily skin. This mask reduces my pores and helps regulate oil and reduce blackheads. The price point is great for all that it does. I would definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Makeup By Carrie ..
BRONX, NY
This mask does what it's supposed to do, I have oily skin and really large pores. My face felt really refreshed when finished! It definitely met my expectations, it was effective, and I purchased it from Walmart for a really great price. It can improve just a little for combination skin for people on the oily side.
Macrina s.
San Pedro, CA
This product is great. Just put it on let dry and rinse off. You practically buy it anywhere. It's also very reasonable. I would recommend this product to everyone. Feels great also. I give this product 5 stars đź‘Ť
Kat J.
USA
Pretty good for the price point, and doesn't irritate my skin... The tube lasts awhile and the mask itself is easy to wash off. It keeps my skin soft and I have no major complaints, but there are definitely better masks out there that target specific concerns and I would rather save up and buy one of those. I will finish up my tube though. Definitely nice for a spa gift basket for a friend.
Linsey K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love to treat myself on the weekends to this mask! It leaves my skin so soft and brighter! I love the ligh scent it has in the product! It is easy to apply and removes easily with hot water! I highly recommend this mask for an at home spa getaway!
April G.
I've used these a lot just to get my face to get some extra moisture, and just like all of us we think it's working. It's a good price since most of us are on a budget, and I do believe it does it's part in the job. Does it give amazing results? not quite, but still a good product. Smells nice too.
Stephanie S.
Dayton, OH
I use this product pretty religiously, probably about 2 times a week it is a good price at around 4 dollars. The problem i have is that its a bit hard to come off with water i do have to use a bit more force but i mean for a mask i can pick up at Walmart its great. I also got my friends using it!
Brunilda C.
I love this mask! It smells really good and is really nice and smooth to apply. It dries to a really pretty light aqua blue color which is fun and once I wash it off it leaves my skin really smooth and soft.
Taylor E.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love this mask! Long lasting product that leaves your face feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. I use this weekly and I love how much healthier my skin feels. Definitely will be buying this product again
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?