BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
TESSA S.
Ore city, TX
Loved this product made my face feel soft and clean! I would recommend it to anyone. Smells great and worth every penny. The size of the bottle is perfect and easy to use.
Sally I.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite face mask. Since it is a clay mask, it does get very tight when it dries on your face and this can be a little bit uncomfortable. It does a good job of cleaning out my pores. It doesn't have a bad scent at all. After washing it off, my face feels tingly, refreshed, and clean.
Chase L.
Great value. Deep cleans and keeps face feeling tight for hours afterwards. Bought this at Ulta and for the price it's a great mask to use once a week and will last a long time.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is a great product I have been using it for many years, I use it a couple of times a month; the scent is great and my skin always feels amazing after I wash it off. I keep it on for a 5-15 min depending if I am in a hurry or not. This is truly an amazing product and the price is spectacular got it at Walmart a couple of years ago for like $4 and it's only running out on me now.
Breanna M.
DTX
I picked this up because I'm always trying to explore low cost drug store skincare. It was messy and cakey to apply, with a weird odor. It started to dry as soon as I applied it to my skin and I ended up washing it off in 5 minutes because the tingling was getting into uncomfortable territory. It was difficult to wash off and the next day I still had weird green patches where I couldn't get it off.
Grace F.
Gainesville
First off, the tube of this product is HUGE! You get so much product for what you are paying. Not to mention the effectiveness of the product. Clay is good for drawing out impurities and toxins in the skin. Avocado is a natural fat and helps to nourish the skin. And the oatmeal is soothing and calming for irritated skin. This mask applies beautifully and my skin always feel so much softer after.
neha d.
Ozone Park, NY
I like that this is really easy to use and it doesn't leave my skin flaky or dry. I decided to try this product because they have it at my job and I noticed other girls using it and now that I try it, I recommend people to it. I do however, follow it up with my cetaphil moisturizer.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I've used this mask once so far and unfortunately it gave me a few breakouts. It was cheap so I'm not too upset that I can't use it, but I had high hopes for it. It smells very nice, and smooths on easily. I love the clay texture and it dries within 5 minutes. I'll be passing this on to my sister.
🇲🇽
I wasn't blessed with good and clear skin , but I've been using this 2 times a week and I already see progress in my skin, it looks clear and healthy. I highly recommend it 😍
Sara M.
Denton, TX
Really good for oily skin... not so much combination or dry skin. But! It'll definitely dry up any pimples. I used to use it as a spot treatment because the zit creams dry me out so badly. You get a ton of product for like $2-3. I love the brand! The only thing is, when you get down to the last bit of mask, it can be difficult to get out because the tube is plastic. It'd be nice if it was more foil based like toothpaste tubes so you can get more out without cutting the tube open.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.