BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
Great price with great results. I love the fresh feeling I get after using it. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling soft and new, like a baby:) it dries fast and gives you that Botox feeling like you can't move your face which makes me feel like my face gets tightened after each use:)
Holly B.
I love this mask! This mask smells great and does a great job, without having too many frills. I use a foundation brush from ELF that I only use for masks and paint this mask mostly down the center of my face. It's an extremely bright mint/green color and is a typical clay mask consistency. I leave it on until I feel that it is starting to dry and I'll wash it off. It's not great on areas where I'm dry, which is why I focus it on my oilier areas.
ashley r.
I really enjoy this mask. I put it on before I get I'm the shower and don't wipe it off until right before I get out (15 minutes). It makes my skin very smooth and hydrates for the time being. Can't say it's effects last for days, but certainly still effective. Make sure you shake up before use!!! If not it's liquidy!
Giavonna H.
This is a good mask for relaxing and reducing redness. I use it once in a while if I want to treat my skin on a budget or relieve any inflammation. Not the best mask I have ever used, but it works and feels good, I have just used better so it is not my favorite. If you are on a budget it would not hurt to try it out!
Olivia S.
This mask is my absolute favotive to use weekly. Especially after a good workout and face cleanse. This helps smooth my skin tone and gives my face a cleaner look!
Ralynn K.
Anderson, IN
My skin absolutely loves this mask! It has a fresh smell, and it's so moisturizing. I try to work this into my routine a few times a month, and you can't beat the price! I purchased my first one directly from their website and since have done so through Ulta. Ladies (and gentlemen) if you're looking for a mask to help calm and soothe acne prone skin, give this one a try.
Nourhan M.
Oak Forest, IL
great mask. very gentle. lasts a long time so you definitely get more than what you pay for, its a great value. pleasant smell and not overdrying like some  clay masks are.
Asia M.
Schenectady, NY
I use this product at least once a week, it makes me feel like I'm a doing a little something extra to help my skin, but I'm not sure if it truly makes the biggest difference, makes my skin a little dry but I think that's just the tightening effect of the mask. I like the smell and how easy it is to apply. I would recommend this to others, especially if you really want to feel like you're having a your own mini spa day. Very affordable.
Kaela L.
I have used this face mask for a month now and I love it! It really feels amazing and works really good, I'll even use it as a spot treatment sometimes! Don't use this too often though because it will dry out your skin if you do. Otherwise it's perfect and I'm almost out after only having it a month! I recommend!
Shawna G.
These masks are amazing. There is such a variety of them. I happen to have this Avocado and Oatmeal one and I use it twice a week. You leave it on for a few minutes until it get dry and hard then you just wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling tight and soft. Not to mention they're super cheap. Love this brand
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?