BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Jadon P.
A friend got me this for my birthday and I love it! Not sure of the price since it was a gift or where she bought it, maybe dollar general. The product it highly effective and leaves my skin smooth as a baby's butt! If you gave dry skin I would recommend not using this particular clay mask from freeman. They have plenty of other clay masks that are better for dry skin :)
Yasmin S.
Really left my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed, especially after a long day of being out in the sun sweating. Would totally recommend. Plus, it's super easy to apply.
Dani-May L.
I really like the clay mask. It makes my skin feel clean and extremely smooth. The only thing that I'm not too fond of is the smell of the product. Otherwise it works great!
Sophie H.
Greenville, SC
If I didn't have dry skin, I'd give this product 5 stars. It feels super refreshing when you put it on, but as it dries it makes my already-dry skin itch and not able to move (which is supposed to happen for mud masks). When I take it off, most of my skin feels smooth to the touch, but I always feel the need to add lotion after I take it off. I prefer the peel-off masks just as a personal preference, but this mask does get the job done. If you have oily skin, I'd definitely recommend this product.
Alexis Q.
This face mask really helped my dry skin! Before I exfoliated and my skin would still be flakey and dry. When I used the product it hydrated and soothes my dry skin. I would highly recommend this.
Sayy F.
Makes you feel wonderful and glowing after using it! It does have a clay deeking after applying. Takes about 20 min to dry. Use with a toner after to not dry out skin after it opens up your pores.
Sarah S.
Joliet, IL
Got this as an Easter gift from my parents. I gotta say that I was presently surprised at how much I enjoy this mask. Not only is it decently inexpensive, a little really goes a long way. I use it every few days and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five, is how it comes off. It's not a mask that is easily cleaned away with water, in my case anyways - maybe a faulty batch? But it comes off easy enough with a damp cloth!
Jewel M.
Las Vegas
It makes my skin feel refreshed. It smells amazing. I use it maybe twice a week and alternating with the Dead Sea mask and they both work amazing. They’re gentle on the skin as well.
Alexandria B.
For a cheaper mask compared to the current market, it definitely works very well. I love this brand for masks. It is definitely nice and refreshing and make your skin feel great after a breakout.
Huma M.
Really like this mask. Makes your skin feel fresh when you wash it off and also gets rid of all the blackheads on my nose and gets rid of the gunk stuck in my pores. Great product for oily skin!!
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?