BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Desiree J.
I use this mask 2-3 times a week, I love the way it makes my skin feel and the smell of it is really soothing! It doesn't dry my face out or leave it itchy either like some other masks. Definitely recommend!
ally w.
this mask left my skin as soft as a baby’s face. it had nice packaging and is only $4. it met all my expectations and it was not a disappointment. even for $4 it dd a great job. you can get this from walmart or ulta
Geanna C.
THIS HAS MOISTURIZED MY FACE DRASTICALLY!! IT HAS MADE MY SKIN LOOK LIKE PORCELAIN!! I LOVE NATURAL FACE MASKS AND I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS ONE TO ANY SKIN TYPE
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Love the feeling and the smell! Always love using this brands mask no matter which one. The price isn’t bad and I usually just pick it up at my local drugstore or Walmart.
Jicel F.
I absolutely love this mask!! It cleared up my skin so fast it is not harsh on your face at all and the packaging is perfect it's big but also easy for travel. I would 100% recommend this product to others!
Claire L.
Effingham, IL
Awesome!! Use every time I want to have a spa and pampering/relaxing evening!! Can't beat the price and accessibility!! Not hard to purchase not get a hold of! Does a wondrous job at cleansing my face and skin feels like brand new afterwards! Not overly-drying and really gets all the oils and dirt mixed with dead skin cells off my face and outta my pores!! I tend to have more oily skin so it works well for me! Truly works and really purifies skin!
Vanessa S.
Chico, CA
One of my favorites! It’s really soothing on the skin and a great price. I purchased mine at Walmart and it really lasted a while! My skin feels so soft and hydrated afterwards.
Jocelyn H.
I love trying out new face masks and found this at Ulta. I love the smell and the texture of the mask. It is very creamy and easy to apply without having to use too much just to cover your face. It dries quickly and cracks if you keep it on for longer than recommended. After rinsing it off my skin feels clean and soft. Would buy again and other masks from this brand.
Jadon P.
A friend got me this for my birthday and I love it! Not sure of the price since it was a gift or where she bought it, maybe dollar general. The product it highly effective and leaves my skin smooth as a baby's butt! If you gave dry skin I would recommend not using this particular clay mask from freeman. They have plenty of other clay masks that are better for dry skin :)
Yasmin S.
Really left my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed, especially after a long day of being out in the sun sweating. Would totally recommend. Plus, it's super easy to apply.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?