BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bella M.
I thought this mask was very refreshing and nice it definitely clean my skin and it helped me I am a first-time user of this I also think it does have nice pack pitching I thought it was gentle and maybe if people made this a peel off mask that be nice
Megan P.
Tampa, FL
For a drugstore mask this stuff really makes my skin feel great. I have oily/acne prone skin. Cleans out my pores while still hydrating at the same time. Definitely compares to some of my higher end products.
Yark i.
Newark
I like this mask because it feels so refreshing on your face and after you take it off.👍the only thing is I don't really know if it really shows any physical change to my face/pores.
Jamie S.
USA
You cannot beat the price. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. But definitely don't leave it on longer than recommend. My face felt a little dry when I did, but I just put on my moisturizer and it was fine.
elizabeth c.
encino
this clay mask dries down on your face and once you wash it off it leaves the skin smooth and soft. it did meet my expectations, for the price of the mask i believe it is a great product. i bought this product at cvs and at walmart. i have recommended this mask to my mother and she also loved it.
Deonna B.
Crystal Lake IL
Super effective and you don’t need a lot. I repeatedly use this mask and it’s amazing. Super good value too and it smells nice. It totally met my expectations and I would buy it again. I love the application too
Gizzy F.
New York
Loveeee these mask! They are affordable and do an amazing job! Any time I’m running low, I cop them online and I am always satisfied. The charcoal mask really clings to the pores and makes my skin feel clean. The squeeze tubes are convenient and there is nothing I would do to change them.
Christina B.
Super affordable, and I always buy these when my skin feels dirty. There are a lot better face masks out there, but this face mask is good for the price and does the job. Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth
Saharra W.
Brookville, OH
Absolutely love this product! This is one of my favorite masks by this brand! The price of this product at Walmart is unbeatable, these masks are said to be dupes for glam glow masks at a fraction of the price!
Morgan R.
Fort Lauderdale
I love this mask! Have been using it for years now! It’s super affordable and really gets the job done. I usually use it once or twice a week, particularly when I’m experiencing breakouts of little embedded pimples, not the big cystic stuff. It clears it right up and evens out my skin tone significantly. Make sure you don’t leave it on any longer than the suggested 7-10 minutes or it tends to have a drying effect.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?