BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Josefina H.
Saint Charles, MO
Easy to use without creating a mess and it leaves the skin really soft and clean after you wash it off with warm water. Really affordable and easy to find in drugstores.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Honestly this is a great product for the price. I was very impressed with the results I received from this product. I would recommend this and would definitely purchase again.
Evan Renée W.
Chesterfield, VA
I liked this mud mask because it ended up making my skin softer but after a few minutes my face began to itch so badly that I had to wash it off! Not a fun experience!!
Christine B.
Perfection!! Dries quickly and leaves skin nice smooth just like you has a facial. It's gentle enough to use every other day. The value is good as it is average price.
Savannah F.
Roanoke, VA
Pretty much my go-to face mask when it comes to replenishing my skin and trying to bring some moisture and light back into it. Not pricey at all and it spreads very well.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
I have combination/oily skin. I love this product. It makes my pores feel completely cleaned out. I have less breakouts when i use this. My face is dull but with this mask it looks bright and healthy. I repurchase this alot.
🇺🇸✈️🇰🇷 W.
Fort Campbell , KY
I’ve been using this for about two years every Monday. I love how it dries on your face so you can know when it’s time to wash it off. It’s smells really good as well.
Meagan M.
worth its price. perfect for all skin types. my girls and i use it for wine night because it's cheap and we can all use it. makes my skin feel super soft the next day :)
Alyson H.
This product has worked its magic on my face! I love how gentle it is! It caters to almost every single skin type! Its a great product for an inexpensive price! The mask went above and beyond my expectations! They couldn't have created a more perfect clay mask!
Yomira R.
Amarillo TX
This product really dries up my skin and I started breaking out after using it. I don’t know if it will work on other people but it really burned my face when I used it
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.