BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...3 Answers
  • How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
Alyson H.
This product has worked its magic on my face! I love how gentle it is! It caters to almost every single skin type! Its a great product for an inexpensive price! The mask went above and beyond my expectations! They couldn't have created a more perfect clay mask!
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
I have combination/oily skin. I love this product. It makes my pores feel completely cleaned out. I have less breakouts when i use this. My face is dull but with this mask it looks bright and healthy. I repurchase this alot.
Yomira R.
Amarillo TX
This product really dries up my skin and I started breaking out after using it. I don’t know if it will work on other people but it really burned my face when I used it
Christine B.
Perfection!! Dries quickly and leaves skin nice smooth just like you has a facial. It's gentle enough to use every other day. The value is good as it is average price.
Evan Renée W.
Chesterfield, VA
I liked this mud mask because it ended up making my skin softer but after a few minutes my face began to itch so badly that I had to wash it off! Not a fun experience!!
Sarah D.
Turner, OR
I've purchased this mask a few times now. I never seem to be able to use it all before it dries out, as they give you plenty. It is so creamy and makes your skin feel wonderful after using.
Bryanna C.
el paso
It went on easy. My boyfriend used it too. It was our first time using it. It was in a nice squeeze bottle not too big. It worked well was very moisturizing for both of our skin types.
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
It’s an okay face mask. It doesn’t leave my skin too dry and gives me a slightly deeper clean than my regular cleanser. It’s a good value for the price but I prefer the other masks by the brand, especially the stress relief one.
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
This is one of the very first masks I bought and I love it! It really deep cleans my skin and makes my face feel nice and soft after! Great mask if you are on a budget!
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This mask works so well and smells great. The Freeman masks are all really affordable and I've liked all of the variations I've tried. This avacado one is one of my favorites. It's super creamy and smells great.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.