BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Helen R.
Pennsburg, PA
I absolutely love this mask I bought it a few months ago for the first time and have been buying ever cents it’s affordable it works and it leaves your skin feeling brand new
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Honestly this is a great product for the price. I was very impressed with the results I received from this product. I would recommend this and would definitely purchase again.
Josefina H.
Weston, FL
Easy to use without creating a mess and it leaves the skin really soft and clean after you wash it off with warm water. Really affordable and easy to find in drugstores.
Ashtyn M.
Newberg
I love face masks and I’ve tried a lot. If you’re looking for a just a simple one, this one is for you. Throw it on for a little bit and then wash it off. It didn’t work that great on my skin.
Marshayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my all time favorite. I love that it is a clay mask first of all , but it leaves my skin baby soft. It's not pricy , but worth it , i brought it at Dollar General for at least $5. Its gentle on the skin, doesn't have a bad smell , and it's well recommended.
Hailey M.
Greer, SC
I love this mask I use it ever night it doesn't break me out and it doesn't dry out my skin either it's a really good price the packaging is good it's good for sensitive skin and comes in my different formulas for different skin needs and wants
Krysten B.
Fostoria, OH
This was a good mask to use for my oily face.I purchased from a rite aide and a walmart. It smells okay. It is a bit harder to use coming out of a tube as it causes a bit more mess on the tube.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
I have some of the freemen products and I love them I found mine at my dollar store they are gentle and depending on what mask you get it’s effective I have not Been disappointed yet!
Alyson H.
This product has worked its magic on my face! I love how gentle it is! It caters to almost every single skin type! Its a great product for an inexpensive price! The mask went above and beyond my expectations! They couldn't have created a more perfect clay mask!
Savannah F.
Roanoke, VA
Pretty much my go-to face mask when it comes to replenishing my skin and trying to bring some moisture and light back into it. Not pricey at all and it spreads very well.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?