BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Is this great for clogged pores?3 Answers
michaela h.
Springtown, TX
I like this when I want to feel like I'm doing something for my skin. It's a little odd in texture but I suppose it does what it claims to. It's cheap and easy to find it at any of my local drugstores
Evalyn E.
I love this mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth and it smells so so so good! It's mostly effective and gentle on the skin, I use it at least once a week! I definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Gabriella T.
Texas
I love this product . it leaves a soft touch on my skin and makesmy face look rejuvenated . It’s very effective and at a great price . One of my favorite face masks out there
Masha K.
Leaves the feeling of dry skin after using. Also make the skin around my hairline and sides of my face break out in a red rash after keeping the mask on for too long. Refreshing mask for a great price.
Autumn C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! it keeps your face hydrated and feeling fresh and young! Price is amazing and it will last you a long time! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a hydrating clay face mask!
Tailor R.
BEREA, KY
Amazing product! I love how fast the product dries and that it doesn’t stain my wash cloths like some mask do. I have very gentle skin and it didn’t make my skin break out or aggravated! For the price it’s absolutely worth checking out, it does exactly what it claims to do!
kylie k.
I love using this mask! Firstly, there is a LOT of product in one tube! Secondly, the price is fantastic. Lastly, I absolutely adore this mask! It leaves my skin so unbelievably soft.
Sydney D.
Maryville, TN
I really like the consistency and how good my face feels after i use it, but i wouldn’t say it’s the best one i’ve ever used. it’s an amazing value for the price though. I would definitely recommend.
Jordan F.
Fort hood, TX
This used to be my go to face mask for my tough break outs. It works just as good as the more expensive brands. I love when i can find a cheap product for my sensitive skin!
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
I like Freeman clay masks makes my skin fresh and smooth when ever i have time i try to do facial at home like scrub , massage , then apply clay mask which give glowing skin
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.