BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• did anyone else break out from this because i broke out a...2 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
  • It will also serve for the spots?2 Answers
Joslynn H.
The tube is convenient and cleanlier than a jar, and it's very affordable. But I probably wouldn't repurchase. It didn't seem to do much of anything at all. Purchased at Walmart.
Brianna S.
I have oily skin so not the best for me but would be great for dry skin. I enjoyed the smell and feel of the mask though. Super affordable so worth the money for sure, just didn’t work for my skin type.
Tabitha D.
Amazing!! I love this mask it's easy to use and afterwards my face feels so soft and refreshed. I usually have a red face after using facemasks but this one didn't give me one and that's the best for me.
Courtnee G.
Herkimer, NY
My favorite product from this brand! Super comfortable and perfect for a pamper night. Doesn't irritate my skin and is easy to use. After I rinse this off my skin feels so soft and the price is perfect!
Dana W.
Malibu
Mask left my skin feeling smooth and fresh afterwards. My only complaint is it began to sting at the end of the drying process which made me want to take it off a little sooner
Liz L.
Austin, TX
The second time I buy this product! I absolutely love this mask. I leave it on my face for 10-15 mins and then rinse with warm water. Leaves my face soft. I bought it at Walgreens and would buy it again!
Laurel M.
This is a great mask for those with oily skin! The clay in the formula is thick and dries quickly, so I like to do this right before getting in the shower. I think this would work well on sensitive skin chemically, but washing it off might be abrasive and could cause a reaction.
Autumn M.
Gulfport, MS
Smells really good for a mask, it reduces acne spots in a few uses, is really drying so be careful on the time of usage. Takes awhile to wash off but makes your skin feel nice.
Mariah R.
Sanger,Ca
Best face mask, really gets the job done and the packaging is great easy to open and use, price is reasonable , and worth it , very pleased and met with my expectations, yes highly recommend to others .
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
AMAZING STUFF!! I USE THIS 2× A WEEK.IT LEAVES MY FACE SO SOFT AND DEEP CLEAN FEEL!!
I ALSO HAVE MY 14 YR OLD SON USE IT AND IT GETS RID OF HIS BLACKHEADS. CAN'T BEAT THE $3 PRICE !@
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
Thomas-Renee C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it dry your skin out?