BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

• How does his work? Make your face oily? Does it make it f...3 Answers
  • Does anybody he recommend this for dry skin?2 Answers
Sareena O.
Friendswood, TX
The masks from this brand are all very similar. I find this clay mask to be less drying than other brands thanks to the addition of avocado. It dries well and washes off pretty easily.
Lissan W.
Everett , WA
A great, inexpensive facial mask. This works great on my acne prone skin. I have used this product several times. I usually pick mine up at Ulta. It is a great value for what it does.
Gisela M.
One of my favorite masks to use. I keep it in rotation using it about twice a week or so. Skin always feels smooth after I use it. Washing it off is as easy as it gets. Amazing price.
Melissa V.
This product leaves my skin feeling super soft immediately after rinsing it off ! I love that's it's affordable too ! I didn't experience any breakouts or skin irritation & I love that I can use it everyday
Sherri R.
Lexington, NC
I love this mask!! Makes my face feel so clean and refreshed afterwards. It feels like it deep cleans and gets all the impurities out of my skin. My face always glows after using it.
Ediley D.
This mask is mild, but for the price I guess is okay. Yes, it leaves a softness on the skin but I don't feel that it gives a long lasting effect. I like the texture and it is gentle.
Karen S.
I really recommend this product! I have combination skin and sometimes my skin can get really oily feeling after I apply this I'm left with baby soft, glowing skin. It's a must have!!
Briana S.
Round Rock
The mask is pretty messy and when you have thought you washed it all off there appears a white film hiding somewhere! Nothing has changed after using and I will sadly never buy again.
Vanessa R.
Gresham, OR
It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Doesn't cause any adverse reactions which for me is a plus. I also like the fact that it doesn't make my skin feel super dry and tight.
Anya A.
I absolutely loooove freeman products. I purchased this face mask and 3 others at my local drugstore. They were only $3 each! And they came in such huge bottles. After using 2 of the masks in one day the pimple on my chin had vanished, and my skin was softer and clearer than it ever has been.
Aleshia F.
Where can I buy this at?
sydney m.
How long does this take to dry on your face? Mine says 10 minute mask but takes much longer than that. Am I using too much?
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?
Ali W.